Does your industry need protection from the wind?
WeatherSolve’swind protection fencesprovide the solutions you need!
Best in Class Wind Protection Fencing and Barriers
Are winds a disruption to you? Then perhaps you are looking for a reliable way to tame them. Something durable and efficient suitable for solving the annoyance of light breezes all the way to resisting the power of extreme storms.
Whether you need wind protection for plants or wind fencing to isolate a specific area from the elements, WeatherSolve Structures Inc offers a range of industrial wind solutions that are tailored to your exacting needs. WeatherSolve Structures Inc. are specialist designers and manufacturers of completely customizablewind break fences for industrial, construction, specialist, and broad use including:
- erosion control
- reduction of wind loads on sensitive components
- debris and garbage handling areas
- snow deflection and control
- fencing and privacy
Protective Wind Fences That Deliver the Results You Need
As specialist designers and manufacturers of solutions that offer control against dust and wind, WeatherSolve’s wind barriers have withstood environmental extremesfrom hurricanes and cyclones to theheat of Oman and the Canadian cold. No matter where in the world you are, our wind protection fences are custom designed to match your situation. This means you get a solution that is:
- Custom-Built for Your Location – Your site can continue working the way you designed it.
- Durable: Wind protective fencing is meant to withstand harsh climate conditions, so it doesn’t matter if the weather flips.
- Affordable: Custom wind barriers are optimized for extreme weather so they are safe to installwithout breaking the bank.
- Effective: Cutting-edge research determines optimum aerodynamics and creates structures to provide additional functionalities like such as security, shade or visualbarriers as needed while still controlling dust.
- A One-Stop: Need more than a wind and dust barrier? WeatherSolve works with leading manufacturers of foggingsystems to create composite wind and dust control solutions.
WeatherSolve has a unique collection of knowledge, innovative ideas, extensive testing, and world-wide real-life experience accumulated over 40 years, seven continents, and hundreds of wind fences.
No other company has the breadth of locations, the range of environments, or the variety of tested solutions. As the world leader in wind protection fencing and dust solutions, we have optimized systems for everything from hurricane strength fences 30m high to temporary fences a few feet high.
The WeatherSolve team comprises a head office in Langley BC, over a dozen agents around the world, and a select number of associated specialist companies that can assist with design, provision of unique materials, and installation as needed.
To put us to work on your wind problem, simply get in touch and we’re happy to help. In many cases all we need to get started is a site location and a description of your issue.
Getting the industrial wind fencing or specialist wind barriers is simply a matter of getting in touch with our specialists. However, if youwish to investigateprotective wind fence systems in more detail and get familiar with the technology, please explore our resources.
This website lays out some of the many options and features as decisions you can participate in, or that we can make on your behalf.
At every point, we have scientific references, results of our in-house testing, and experts on hand to discuss details or help explore ideas. If we don’t know we’ll find the answer for you!
RELATED CASE STUDIES
Wind Protection for Solar Field
A solar field supplier wished to refine their design to cut the cost of the mirror supports in a windy location. A related side benefit was that they could have the parabolic mirrors orientated to continue to generate electricity in wind storms that would otherwise require the mirrors to be rotated to the “stow” position facing into the ground.