HAIL CANOPIES FOR CAR DEALERSHIPS
Auto Dealerships face some unique challenges when it comes to protecting their lot against hail. This page is a road map on how to solve them.
Challenges For Car Dealerships
From our discussions with hundreds of Car Dealers – from Texas to Edmonton and from Kansas City to Denver, these are the key challenges:
1. The system needs to be out of the way so you do not lose any parking spaces or display areas. Poles are like a magnet for bad or inattentive drivers. Sooner or later they will hit them.
2. The street appeal of the showroom is how people find you. So the hail protection needs to be neat and clean and not hide the showroom.
3. Lights. Sunlight to make the cars shine and lot lighting for security is important – so don’t mess with the lighting.
4. Cost. You need protection, but need it at a good price that makes financial sense.
5. Fuss. Your business is selling cars, so make the system strong, reliable, and no hassle.
The Benefit of Choosing this Hail Canopy for your Car Dealerships
The WeatherSolve team based in Langley BC and operating around the world, has developed a unique collection of retractable and permanent hail canopies specifically tailored for car dealers.
Our systems are custom engineered to match your unique situation. This means you get a solution that:
1. Fits your location so your site can continue working the way you designed it.
2. Matches your storm environment (ice, snow, wind, hail) so that it is ready for all weathers
3. Is optimized for maximum control at a reasonable cost.
WeatherSolve can do this because of our unique collection of knowledge, innovative ideas, extensive testing, and world-wide real-life hail protection experience accumulated over 35 years and a wide variety of situations.
To put us to work on your hail problem simply contact us through the link below. In most cases, all we need to get started is a site location and some description about the parts of your yard that are priorities.
Image by Skyler Leavitt from CSL Ford
For some people, that is enough information so please jump to the contact button and you’re done.
For others who wish to investigate in more detail and get familiar with the technology, please explore. WeatherSolve is proud to be the world leader in suspended fabric structures. No other company has the breadth of locations, the range of environments, or the variety of tested solutions.
This website lays out some of the many options and features as decisions you can participate in, or that we can make on your behalf.
At every point, we have scientific references, results of our in-house testing, and experts on hand to discuss details or help explore ideas. If we don’t know we’ll find the answer for you!
RELATED CASE STUDIES
Wind Protection for Solar Field
A solar field supplier wished to refine their design to cut the cost of the mirror supports in a windy location. A related side benefit was that they could have the parabolic mirrors orientated to continue to generate electricity in wind storms that would otherwise require the mirrors to be rotated to the “stow” position facing into the ground.