Industrial Dust Control Professionals
If you’re under pressure to find solutions for industrial dust control problems –in addition to all the other pressures you face – you might want to consider the unique advantages of WeatherSolve wind fences
- Commonly designed to be 100 ft. (30 m) higher. Can be designed to heights of over 100 feet (30 meters) for dust control over large areas.
- With poles up to 120 feet apart (36 meters):
- Lowering overall cost of the structure
- Less disruption during construction
- Flexibility of lay out
- Able to accommodate:Self-cleaning, with little to no maintenance
- Cross roadways
- Doors and gates
- No daily consumables like:
- Storm proven:
- Hurricane Andrew, Sand, Charlie and many more
- South Pacific cyclones
- Can withstand extreme temperatures:
- The unrelenting heat of Oman and Bahrain,
- The severe cold of Canadian winters in Northern B.C.
- Even South American Andes at 16,000 feet
We know of no other company anywhere near close to such experience. Worldwide, total area under WeatherSolve protection exceeds 1,000 acres. Tell us the problem. We’ll show you the dust control solution! Contact WeatherSolve today!
WeatherSolve Structures is world wide. Where ever you are, we can help!
2-27355 Gloucester Way
Langley, B.C., Canada V4W 3Z8
Email Address: [email protected]
Regular Office Line: +1-604-607-7781
Toll Free North American Line: 1-800-749-2201
Engineering Line: +1-604-351-1175