Special notice – If you are under the age of 18
WeatherSolve structures does not intentionally collect information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18 please do not provide us with your information such as name, email address, phone number; or any other personal information asked through different functions of this site. If you have a question regarding the site we are happy to assist but please do it through your parent or legal guardian.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit the website?
When filling out a request a quote, contact us form, or another inquiry form on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience. This information is used to answer the questions that have requested.
When do we collect the information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a news letter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website,or use certain other features in the following ways:
- to personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested in.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services, only if you have signed up to receive them.
What are cookies and how do we use them?
If you disable cookies off, this site features should continue to be the same, however some other sites may have features that will be disabled.
Third party links
We have links on our sites that will lead to third party sites. These sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Users can set preferences using Google anatlytic’s opt out browser add on.
California online privacy protection act.
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following
- users can visit anonymously
- Users are able to change their personal information: By emailing us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertised when Do Not Track (DTN) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
We allow third party tracking through Google analytics, Thomas net, and Act on Software.
Can SPAM Act
The Can-SPAM act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email,establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/ or other requests or questions.
- Market our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree the following:
- Not use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or sites headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt out / unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can [email protected] and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
3127 248th st Langley British Columbia
Canada V3G 1X6